« Home | 2015 = southern15 » | vintage frames » | fake pollock...maybe » | dash dogs » | star wars fans beware » | brandon bird » | the birth of brothers » | album of the week » | milestone » | corduroy » 

2.21.2006 

southern fried admiral

i do believe that in a former life, i may have lived somewhere in the south. i would picture myself as a colonel sanders or mark twain type character, dressed in a white suit, smoking at least 15 cigars a day, eating entirely too much fat filled food. this is how i spent my last 5 days....minus the white suit....well ok maybe one day i donned a white suit. so yesterday i returned to new york, and was greeted by rude behavior and cold temperatures. so that i may remind myself, you must now allow me to share a brief snippet of the visual delights i encountered on my trip to Charleston, South Carolina........