« Home | in the mean time..... » | out like the gout » | primanti brothers » | so....i took some LSD last night....... » | in the beginning » | f*%k cd's and be gone with mp3's » | i seem to keep listening to this.... » | who put those kicks up there? » | umbrellas » | props » 

2.22.2005 

deep contemplation


during my travels I have thought long and hard about many things. The issue I have grappled the most with, is whether or not I should change the knot I use on my tie. I will report to you my descision in the comming days......

Windsor Knot
The Windsor Knot is a thick, wide and triangular tie knot that projects confidence. It would therefore be your knot of choice for presentations, job interviews, courtroom appearances etc. It is best suited for spread collar shirts and it's actually quite easy to do.