« Home | compositionals » | lunching at the glass house » | in case of fire » | thank you for being a friend » | lamontagne - letterman » | new england » | no one wants to play sega with harrison ford » | zum zum » | contemplation » | more storefront » 

4.09.2009 

coffee



“mmmm! goddamn, jimmie! this is some serious gourmet shit! usually, me and vince would be happy with some freeze-dried taster's choice right, but he springs this serious gourmet shit on us! what flavor is this?”

“knock it off, julie.”

“what?”

“i don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? i'm the one who buys it. i know how good it is. when bonnie goes shopping she buys shit. i buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when i drink it i want to taste it. but you know what's on my mind right now? it ain’t the coffee in my kitchen…”