« Home | shall we see a show » | flip » | "I prefer drawing to talking. Drawing is faster, ... » | new at the new.....................MOMA » | groovy at the library » | feelin fine on friday » | this might blow your mind: remember? » | "a little to the left dear" » | album of the week » | "mr. hollywood wins big at the poker table" » 

2.06.2005 

micturate


LEBOWSKI: I'll say it again, all right? You told Brandt. He told me. I know what happened. Yes? Yes?
DUDE: So you know they were trying to piss on your rug--
LEBOWSKI: Did I urinate on your rug?
DUDE: You mean, did you personally come and pee on my--
LEBOWSKI: Hello! Do you speak English? Parla usted Inglese? I'll say it again. Did I urinate on your rug?
DUDE: Well no, like I said, Woo peed on the rug--
LEBOWSKI: Hello! Hello! So every time--I just want to understand this, sir-- every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city, I have to compensate the--
DUDE: Come on, man, I'm not trying to scam anybody here, I'm just--
LEBOWSKI: You're just looking for a handout like every other--are you employed, Mr. Lebowski?